I ended up BACK at the damned doctor yesterday. He gave me another shot of antibiotics, another Rx for sinus meds, sample nasonex, and some other crap. My right ear is still infected and my sinuses are still infected! Grrrr!
My blood pressure was up too. It has been going up lately. Maybe stress? Who knows. I asked him to write me a Rx for the same meds I was taking when I found out I had MVP, they helped it a lot and didn’t make me too drowsy. So I got that filled. He checked my cholesterol and triglycerides at my last visit and whoop, they are too high, so another Rx to get those down! I told him I was just OVER it. I HAVE been eating right, I DO work out. I have lost over 30 lbs this year but it is a struggle day to day and it was eating me alive! I told him I just didn’t want to THINK about it all the time. I need to get out of old habits to create new ones. So with all my flipping out, he wrote ANOTHER Rx for more klonopin (lol) and wanted me to try some Adipex. So I will start that tomorrow. It is an appetite suppressant. It is cheap and I am willing to try it. It’s not that I eat too often, I just clean.my.plate! My head has a hard time telling my body it is full and even if I am eating “good for me” foods, I still have issues with when to stop, so then on comes the binge.
So anyhoo, that med is supposed to stop that. A girl I work with started taking it and weighed over 300 lbs. Was a size 32! Eeek! So she took it and shed 170lbs in 1.5 years! She just took it to kick herself off, then stopped and the habits stuck. That is what I want to do. Now I can’t lose 170 lbs or well, I would be dead, but I am looking forward to seeing what the results are. J I am like a walking pharmacy at the moment!
I am going to keep seeing my therapist too. She knows all the treatment I am under right now. It feels like a lot of drugs, but the docs and the pharmacist all insist they complement each other and I do have to get well. He keeps telling me that it’s good to do this now because if by this time next year I have shed this weight, then I can hopefully get off of ALL of it, even the antidepressants. I sure hope so. I don’t “feel bad” on them all right now, but time will tell. I am hoping what he says will be right and I will start to feel better soon.
I did drag my ass to the gym this morning! Woot for me! Now I need a nap. Zzzzzzzzz……
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Update! Hopefully drugs are good!
Posted by Manda at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment