CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hmmmmm.....

Ok, I know I need to post, so let me think...What's been going on....

Oh, it was my birthday last Sunday (18th). Some friends from work threw me an awesome party. I drank WAY too much, but had a good time. I ended up really sick the next day though, so not fun. After the throwing up ended and the phenergan was taken, all was good.

I am still slammed as hell at work. It really won't let up until the first of the year I am afraid. I have one deadline after another staring me down and I am just chasing myself trying to keep up. I am damned and determined to make it all work though and to do a good job. Here's praying that it will!

I am still working hard on the BED. I am struggling at times, but great at others. The wellbutrin is starting to kick in and I notice my energy levels are great. My sex drive is slowly coming back too! Woot! I have been like a maniac cleaning the house lately because I have so much energy to burn. I need to transform it back into the gym though! Argh!

The family is good. Liv is just insane. LOVE my baby girl. She is SO funny! The other night we were watching cartoons on my bed and she laid her head on my tummy and said "Oh my sweet, sweet, sweet mommy!" I bout cried! She is so stinking cute!

I feel bad because I have missed church 2 weeks in a row. :( I missed Mothers Day because of company and I missed this last week because I was so sick. I WILL go this Sunday!

Ok, well that is all that's on the mind right now. I will update again soon if anything pertinent happens!

0 comments: