CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Boo, been awhile eh?

Jeez, I haven't posted since Jesus was a boy. Sorry about that- that is, if anyone is subscribed to my ramblings!

Hmmm, what has been going on.....
Not much really. Same stuff. I am kinda on and off the track of weight loss these days. I am down a total of 40 lbs now. Doc put me on adipex, which is awesome and really helps.....When I remember to take it at the right time! OOF. So yeah, that and my cholesterol has dropped back into the normal range! Yay for me!
Had my Birthday in May. I think this pic will explain the insanity that ensued! Yes, I was dressed as a chicken with my head cut off.


Truth be told, I was so drunk that if you'd have given me a paper cut, I'd have bled out. Not such a good idea. Won't do that again anytime soon!











Liv is still insane. Her newest thing is having an imaginary sister named Teraline. Like Caroline (her middle name) but with a T. Bizarre, but oh so funny. Apparently Teraline gets into a lot of trouble. She broke a light, a chair AND the table at dinner last night. She dropped her Nemo toy in the pool then hit Livvy in the stomach! But, Livvy got Nemo out by swimming on her back (Teraline can't-it's too hard) and "actually" got a spanking because she poo poo'd in her Dora panties. Hoooookayyyyy Livvy. Whatever you say baby! She is so funny though. Jason and I like to have died laughing at that mess.



In other news, we had our first "live" Wiggles experience this past weekend. Wow. The show was actually really cute. The guys danced and sang, threw around big fake fruit (which Jason says is a sign....). They had acrobats and great props. Livvy LOVED it. Now the parents.....They are psycho. Not all of them, but the 2 behind us that were ready to just "end it all" because they forgot to make a sign were KILLING me! Anyways, pics to come soon!


After the Wiggles, I desparately needed a drink (liabation if you will...) and some adult interaction so me and some girl friends went to see Chain Reaction, A Journey Tribute. They were awesome! The singer looked just like Rob Dyrdek of Rob and Big and he sounded JUST LIKE Steve Perry. Crazy! We stayed after and talked to them. Such nice guys. Do go and see/meet them if they come to your area.
Well, I need to do some work. Just wanted to catch up on some stuff. Will try to remember to post more often! I am going to upload some pics too. We went to the lake over the 4th so there are many entertaining pics and videos of that to be seen!
Till next time!

0 comments: