CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Here I am...Rock me like a Hurricane....

Well I am here in sunny Greely CO. About 50 NW of Denver. It is flippin cold! The plane ride last night was "eventful" to say the least. We were an hour and a half leaving tha' 'Ham (woot, gotta love the Bham Int'l Airport) then I ran (and you guys know I don't run unless something is chasing me....) to my connection then the landing in Denver was straight up HORRIFYING. Turbulence to beat all turbulence I mean! Lordy, the woman next to me cried, people were hollering, I was so scared I forgot part of the Lord's Prayer! OOF! Alas, we came out of it though and we landed ok, so I am alright now.

Uneventful day at the bank today. Am here training a newish guy from work. Pretty effortless honestly as he is really very smart. I just have a hard time shutting up and letting someone take the wheel so of course I ran my mug 90 to nothing all day long. We were supposed to go look for some elk or something, but he ran into a technical issue that he had to work on for the bank, so I thought I would catch up on my blawg.

We took Livvy to the petting zoo at Oak Mountain State Park yesterday since it was rainy and I am too cheap to throw down almost $30 for the Birmingham Zoo. She had a blast! The animals were cute, but there was poop everywhere and one of the goats butted my leg. I resisted the strong urge to kick it. Yay for me!

In other Livvy news she is about 98% potty trained these days! YAYYYYYY! No more pull ups! She is still in one at night, but we can deal with that. She is just an animated, funny and SMART little thing. She has learned the words to Jesus Loves Me at church and it is the CUTEST thing you have ever, EVER heard when she sings it!

Well, I am getting hungry and restless, so I think I will text boy from work for the 8 millionth time and try to get out and see some elk. I will post pics later.

Holla! (yeah, I said it. What?)

0 comments: