CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Doc RAWKS!

Love, love, love! I went in and he took x rays of my throat. Diagnosed me with an ear infection and sinus infection. 2 shots in the butt and 2 prescriptions, done! Ok, well that's not all. I laid ALL my crazy on the table. I told him everything. He took 4 vials of blood and is testing for everything under the sun, Hallelujah! So we shall see what that shows up. I am apprehensive, but at the same time, rather excited to see if and what it all shows. I just wanna know WHAT is going on. My friggin blood pressure was through the ROOF. So no good. We'll have to take care of that.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I am glad that the new doc took you and your concerns seriously... HUGS!!!