And they are NOT good. *sigh* Triglycerides and Cholesterol are both dangerously high. BP is too. I went to the psych today and she confirmed that yes, I do have an eating disorder. I am officially a BE or Binge Eater. *double sigh*
I knew it was coming, so I was prepared. She is SUCH a nice lady. I really do like her and will see her again in 2 weeks. In the meantime, I am to work out 3x a week and really think about how I feel when I eat.
My new doc is switching me over to Wellbutrin and is going to contact me for some cholesterol meds. So hopefully that will help too. I am really about to get serious about researching low cholesterol foods too and try to stock up. I HAVE to get these numbers down or I.will.die.
I know that is morbid and scary, but hell, it's the truth! One cannot be bulletproof her whole life! I have to grow up and be brutally honest with myself before I can recover.
So that's what I know for now. I will keep the blog readers posted!
Love you guys! Thank you for all your support!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Test results are in....
Posted by Manda at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You know that I am here for you sweetie.... LOVE U!!!!
Post a Comment